If and when you use TV, here are some tips to make the most of it:
· With your spouse, discuss and agree on a healthy amount of screen time and plan accordingly
· Schedule screen time so you and your kids look forward to it.
· Adapt screen time limits according to your child’s age. Rule: Quality over quantity!
· When possible enjoy the show with them
· Adopt a family movie night
· Watch quality shows
AGES 5 and below
· Curious George
· Leap Frog
· Winnie the Pooh
· Minno TV subscription
· Superbook available on Amazon Prime
· Little House on the Prairie
· Art for Kids hub on YouTube is an excellent father/son show that teaches kids how to draw.
· Learning shows about animals like Wild Krattz, space, our planet, the ocean.
· Fun YouTube videos on how they make things:
-History timeline: Years, Events, Etc.
-America’s Funniest Video’s (AFV)
-Laughing together as a family builds a stronger bond.
-Kids Learning Tube on YouTube
· Learning shows about animals, space, our planet, the ocean.
· Shark Tank
For more inspiration and ideas check the full blog In the Everyday